June 20, 2009

A Poem and some more thoughts



Change

Who I am is far away from who I were

Uncertainty is what I face when I come to question now and then

Am I the variable or are those faces I see in constant change

How shall I proceed?

Shall I fight alterations and become what I’ve forgotten once again?

Shall I inhale this alien and let it be the forever me?

I choose to be not who I am today

For change will always seep into me

The dirt I’ll release..

The pain’ll be deceased..

The right is when this essence of mine is at ease..

I shall not be a remorseful soul in lament of what was yesterday

I accept that change will come.. I accept it’s only for the best..

As for the rest.. for the people whose souls I’ve wounded

For that I shall regret forgetting the right from the left

I serve you my tears on a platter of pardon

I am at the deepest of sorrow for being the reason of your distress

I shall embrace this change.. I shall wish you nothing less

I shall make it a divine epiphany of what life’s all about..

I am not who I were yesterday..

I am not who I am this very day..

I am the child of righteous change..

I am the soul of just resolution..

____________________


Some more thoughts brought to you by the magnifique mind of mine..

-You can’t be cute and sexy. You’re either cute or sexy! Make your minds up people!

- Summer is always fun. Dusty summers however, not so much. NO. NOT AT ALL!

-Summer course starts this upcoming Sunday.

-Why do people in Kuwait stare?! Just a simple question y3ni. It’s so annoying when you’re minding your own business and you get constant stares. Y3ni n3m?

-A thirteen year old boy, as I guessed, walked by my side and sang to me. Yes, he was flirting. I’m speechless. WTH people?! WTH?!!!

-Latest Habba: Scared of lonely, by Beyonce.


What's on your oh-so-sexy minds? (SEE! "Sexy" not "sexy AND cute".)


9 Bootie Shakes!:

Bliss said...

lovely as always. each and every word describes how i'm feeling right now.

Candy said...

anaaaa abaaaa !
i mean i wanna write like you !!!
ur talented mashallah..

what's your course summer is about??

young boys these days,7althum 9a3ba
really,see my friends' bro, he is like 8 yearsold,o ga3ed flirting o tar8eem eb 5alg allah

so sad <_<

super-sonic said...

Your poem reminded me of a song by Relient K called Who I Am Hates Who I've Been. (:

I'm hating my summer too! the sandstorms are taking their toll on us..and it gets worse cause I'm taking a summer course too at college!

About the Kuwait staring syndrome, it's like a genetic disease c:

skittles said...

Bliss..
I love it when I write a poem that people can relate to. ;*

Candy..
La mako! ma3indich hehehehe

I'm taking microeconomics.

OMG! 8 yrs and he's already infected! That's just horrible. Where'd all the innocence go?

Supa Sonic..
I haven't heard it before. I shall download it right away!

Sandstorms, Kuwait's summer, and summer courses are a lethal combination. Lord have mercyyy! :-o

It is beyond annoying, I swear.

atoona said...

your thoughts at the end are funnny ;D

Charmbracelet said...

beyonces new album 3jeeb!mashalla!

=**
-N~

skittles said...

Atoona..
I try :$

Charmbracelet..
eee it's awesome 9ra7a! ;*

الزين said...

:**

skittles said...

*HUGS*

;******