June 29, 2009

Rand.

'Ssup baby? ;DDD


So I have my first microeconomics midterm tomorrow, or today, and I’m still wide awake. I feel like chocolate right now. And ice cream. And a vanilla milkshake. No, no! I feel like rain! Imagine if it would rain right now, and the weather takes a 180 turn. That would make me feel better. Allaaah the sound of the rain drops and the smell of the freshly washed air! I miss winter. *sigh* Okay so it’s bluntly obvious that I have nothing to say.

Good Luck to moi!

Ta ta!

5 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

LUV U
LUV ur words
LUV ur Sense of humor
and am the most lucky person in the world coz i have u in my life

:********

Euphoria said...

Good luck babe! :X

Bliss said...

lol the pic is so random ;p
you have a midterm? huh? ma 3a66alto?

Candy said...

hope you do well in ur exam ^^,
yaaaa me too!! i missed the rainy days,..

could the UAE be more hotter than already it is <_<

skittles said...

[AlZain]
LUV U AKTHAR ;*

[Euphoria]
Thanx! ;D

[Bliss]
yeaaaah, loved the hair! ;D

embala 36alna, this is summa course babe.

[Candy]
I did great!!!! ;DDD

ee wallah, rainy days are so relaxing. :-o

May god help us all through this hell-like weather *sigh*