June 30, 2009

life

A delicious treat for da summa! yumm :-o


As I was talking with my little brother yesterday, he asked me a question that really intrigued me. His question was very simple yet extremely deep.

Lil bro: “Skittles the seximento, have you ever seen an obese person walking alone and looking for someone to befriend?”

Skitts: “No, why?”

Lil bro: “Well I have.”

Skitts: “And what did you do?”

Lil bro: “Oh why skittles, I became friends with him!”

Mind you, he’s only 7 years old and his question may seem silly to some. However, it revealed a fact that was already there but was pretty much ignored. We are all born with a great sense of compassion. It is what we face in life that makes us evil. I deeply believe in that, but I also have this tiny part of me that is undoubtedly convinced that some of us are born pure evil! A bit paradoxical? I know! It’s just one of the many things that qualify life for top notch eccentricity.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to share a thought of my many many appealing ones.

Have a splendid one! ;D

9 Bootie Shakes!:

His Sweetheart said...

That's kids acting better than grown ups! Good boy

Candy said...

lovely layout <3
ur lil bro make me think alot of his ques. :S

kids of nowadys scares me somtimes with the way they think :-O

skittles said...

[His Sweetheart]
Oh he is such a good actor when he wants something!

[Candy]
Thanx ;*

yeah, they really surprise us with those out of nowhere questions! :-o

super-sonic said...

Yes, welcome to the paradox world..
It's the world we live in.

skittles said...

And wut a wonderful world, it is!

rencontrer Pauline said...

very polite lil brother ^_^

skittles said...

LOL, indeed!

Ahmed's 819 said...

talk about a lil Einstein :)

skittles said...

he sure is one of a kind my lil' bro! :-o