July 2, 2009

SUMMA!


*DRUM ROLL*

Ladies and gents, only a week and 4 days are left and I’m done with summer school! Woohooo! WOOHOO!

KU people, my deepest most sincere apologies for the inconvenience of my gloating. Heheheheeee :$

Ahhh, summer vacay here I come!

7 Bootie Shakes!:

Euphoria said...

Mabrooook :D

Rimyoleta said...

oooh...I hope you get great grades and enjoy your Summer...OH and YEAH I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU...Where have you been?!

skittles said...

[Euphoria]
Taaank yeeew :-o

[Rimyoleta]
Thanx!!

I'M RIGHT HEEEERE! LIVING AND BREATHING LIKE ONE SEXY SKITTLE!

If you ever lose me again, look for the sexiness, I'll be waiting. ;D

atoona said...

congrats!!

and enjooy ur Summaahh!

it feels great to be free :D

Candy said...

bel embarak, bel embarak =D
N-joy ur summer and update much more often =)

pinky said...

ahhhh i want 2 finish my summer course toooo i still have 2 weeks !!

enjoy :)

skittles said...

[atoona]
It sure does, ya atoona, sure does! :-o

[Candy]
Ybaariiiik feeeech!!!
inshallah, will do. ;D

[Pinky]
2 weeks are nothing, believe me!
thanx! ;D