July 17, 2009

Finito baby!




I’m done wid summa! I’m done wid summa! I said I’m done wid summa! Oh yeah! Shake it! Woohoo!

The final exam sucked like hell, but I’m so weirdly numb! I feel nothing! Usually, I’d be bummed! But why am I not so?

‘cause I’m done wid summa! I’m done wid summa!

*happy shaking dance*

13 Bootie Shakes!:

Candy said...

shake it shake it baby!
(dancing with skittles)
well,now can we say that u officially started ur holiday :-o??

atoona said...

At first, i thought u meant summer vacation, lol ;p

wohow, ur done w/ summa ;D

الزين said...

OOOOHHH yeah

shake it baby

loooool


luv u 7ayati

enjoy ur trip

:****

Rimyoleta said...

woooohooooo :D...
I'm glad...Now do something FUN FUN FUN!!!

skittles said...

[Candy]
yes, you can! holiday, beware the skitts! :-o

[atoona]
LOL nooo! I'm done wid summaaaa! :-o

[Z]
oh i most certainly will! ;*

[Rimyoleta]
YES! WOOHOOOO BABY!
I'm leaving the country on Sunday. That should be supa dupa fun! ;D

Anonymous said...

You're done wid summaaaa! :D
and I'm so freakin' jealous :-O

skittles said...

hahaha die in veeeein!

Ahmed's 819 said...

SUMMA? hehe

eshda3wa said...

lol mabrook

rencontrer Pauline said...

oooooooooh:( lucky you and im waiting for the summaaa :D

skittles said...

[Ahmed]
OH YEAH!

[eshda3wa]
Why thaaank you!

[Penny]
while you wait and wait keep in mind that I'M DONE WID SUMMA! HAHAHAHAHA

Charmbracelet said...

Sooo happy for u skiits babe !=*

-N~

skittles said...

Thaaaaanx N ;***