June 18, 2009

A moment of thought after a decade of silence

Just a thought to share..

Life has many roads to offer as you make your way through it. Throughout your journey, trust no one deeply and completely.

11 Bootie Shakes!:

Charmbracelet said...

=( intay laish t'36een chthe??=O
I like ur thought=D

Oh ur profile picture nafs my blog picture!=O I swear I didn't know=( =$ =*
-N~

Ahmed said...

Welcome bk :D

Candy said...

nice 2 see u again skittles,..
enjoy ur holiday babes =D

9aaa7! 3alaaaich noor abt the trusty thingee, this is wut i just discovered b4 2 weeks,so sad haha!

super-sonic said...

I totally agree, I had similar thoughts as I was writing my "Solo-Pilot" post.
Nothing is constant in your life but you, all others are variables.

skittles said...

Charmbracelet..
LOL la tzifieeen, me sorry :$
EEE I noticed the pic, great minds think alike babe! ;*

Ahmed..
Thaaaanx my dear dear friend! ;D

Candy..
The thing is I went through the same thing over and over again but I never learn. I always trust with my all, and it hurts when you find out they're not worthy of your trust.

so yeah, SO VERY SAD! HA HA HA! ;(

super-sonic..
Exactly! and it hurts the most when certain variables hide behind masks of constancy, making you trust them, and then simply walk away with no regret.

Luz said...

Yeah, that is -unfortunately- so true
and SAD.
We can trust anybody.
In the end we are alone in our road, i mean its a little bit hard and wide subject, because u can be with a lot of people...but in the end only u -totally alone- are in charge of your own life, acts, and dreams.


I love that you loved my post about love lol

:*

skittles said...

True. Even though we're surrounded by ppl, at the end of the road, we are on our own.

LOL I'm glad you loved! ;D

DiLLi O MiLLi said...

*
*

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Marilyn Monroe



Life must Go oN dear ....

:)

skittles said...

beautiful quote!

*sigh* Yes, I know. Life must go on.

Bliss said...

el9ara7a it depends, there are certain people in life you can blindly trust and there are those who you can never ever have the chance to trust. in my opinion you just have to be cautious before getting involved fe 7aja mu 3arfat'ha.

skittles said...

I do agree with you B. But I also feel that's it's hard to be cautious at times. It's hard to distinguish between the deserving and the unworthy of you trust. Oh well, I guess that's all a part of the package of life's ups and downs!