August 9, 2008

Faith



She stood on the edge of her thoughts

Wanted to break through

Wanted to feel free again

She craved to jump.. to let go..

The wind danced with her hair

Seducing her back to reality

But it’s too late.. she’s lost in a land where only darkness prevails

From her still eyes tears escape

Silver rain shouted at window panes, fought with roof tops, walked on her length..

She’s cold.. distant.. her silence screamed with pain.. loss.. memories of yesterday

“it’s cruel.. it’s grotesque.. this is not me.. what have I become?” she cried.

Rays of warmth touches her skin

She walks out of her shattered tomb

Made a promise to her soul

“My name is faith. Strength and love are all of me..

Darkness shall not gain victory”

She held the blazing torch with might

She swore never to kneel in front of bleeding wounds.. never again

“As still as stone and strong as steel

The base of me, the truth will reveal”

Rainbows emblazoned the path ahead

Sweet silence played a symphony

A piece of triumph and potency

10 Bootie Shakes!:

Bliss said...

amazing as always ;)

Anonymous said...

u r so talent mashallah .. I really like it. "“As still as stone and strong as steel,,The base of me, the truth will reveal”" this line is something else !
u create ur own atmosphere. kept up the good work

skittles said...

Oreo..
Thanx ;D

Mr.Cookie..
Thanx.. i'm really glad you liked ;DD

J o u j a™ said...

mashallah you wrote this ?
you are talented, me love :)

Anonymous said...

mash2llah u wrote this mash2llah :) u should meet my friends they need a lyricist

skittles said...

Jouja..
yep, all me. Thanx jouj ;D

Samaher..
cool! hook me up with them :-o

Whatever said...

I'm too sleepy to read, so I'll read it later.. But I have to say, I love your skin! So funky =)

skittles said...

Thaaanx Fa6ma! funny, i was thinking of changing it. I dont like it that much. but that's a confidence boost right there!
Thanx ;D

Bliss said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!
It´s so hot ;)

skittles said...

I was really bored of my black template, so i wanted something flashy! ;D

Thaaanx Hana :*