August 7, 2008

Me.

I was tagged by Oreo chick & Mr.Cookie.

ID
Name: Skittles.
My friends call me: Lulu – ‘3alooy – 3ndoo.
My Nickname(s): Skittles – Coco – 6oo6a.
Major: Public Relations.
Job Title: Student.

FAVES
Boys name: 3bdul3ziz – 3bdulla.
Girls name: Gmasha - Lulu – ‘3alia.
Fruit: Pineapples – Strawberries and their sisters. :-o
Veggie: Potatoes.
Fast food place: McDonald's – Pizza (anywhere works).
Favorite cartoon character: Mogli – Tinkerbell.
Ice Cream: ALL. I looooooove icecream.

HAVE YOU EVER?!
Bungee jumped: No
Used someone: Not that recall.
Had a bloody nose: Nope.
Played truth or dare: Yes.
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No.
Been in a physical fight: Yes.
Knocked on wood: Yes.
Broken a bone: Nope.


LAST TIME
Laughed and why? Today, I scared the shit outa my sister. LOL! That was fun.
Cried and why? Two weeks ago. Don’t wanna talk abt it.
Hugged someone and whom? Yesterday, my little brother.
Recieved a call and from whom? A while ago. My mom.
Used a pen and what did you write? Sometime last week. I honestly cant remember.
Lied and whats the truth? told my younger brothers that I once had wings. I obviously don’t :-o
Recieved a message and from whom? 3 hours ago. My best friend.
Took a shower: Last night.
Put make-up on: Last Thursday.
Rode a bike: 2 months ago.
Broken the law: I don’t know if I ever did. Well maybe I have :$ madri 9ra7a :-o


WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?
Your family: Comfort.
Your home: Peace. Not always, though.
Your friends: Happiness, Fun, Love.
Yourself: thoughts.
Your birthday: Cake!
Your bedroom: My sweet quiet shelter.
Your mobile: a definite necessity.
Your PC/laptop: My own time.
Blogging: New ppl, new personalities, new insights.
Money: Shopping! New stuff! Alaaaah :$

RIGHT NOW
Eating: Nothing.
Thinking: Someone.
Smelling: the pink baby Johnson cologne. :$
Watching: NCIS.
Listening to: Nothing.
Feeling: Bored.
Wearing: PJs.
Waiting for: a message.
Hating: Summer.
Missing: Someone.
Loving: :*
Worried about: the future.
Planning: doin nothing.
Annoyed with: BOOOOOREDOM!

MENTION TWO THINGS THAT
Make you happy: love - ice-cream.
That you're obsessed with: Chocolate – music.
Make you sad: losing someone – letting go and moving on.
You hate: Noise – space movies.
You're doing: Filling out this tag, watching TV.
You like to eat: ice-cream AGAIN :-O – Pizza.
Smell Bad: Raw fish – vomit ewww!
About you: I get annoyed by noise. I hate to be distracted when writing something.
That you did today: ate, watched TV.
That you're good at: Writing, makeup.
That hurt: loss – being misinterpreted.

RANDOM
Tell us something your "3ax el nas" about: I miss doing homework at times. :$
Can you play any instruments? I used to play the piano, not anymore though.
List four things that you are less than 3 meters away from: Laptop – mobile – coffee table – my slippers.
Have you ever been told you look like someone, if yes, who? Yes, Penelope cruise. But I don’t.
Are you enjoying this tag? It’s way too long. Not really.
What bad habits do you have? I drink everything with extra eyes, except for water.
If you could have one day being the opposite gender, what would you do ? stay out all night long.
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: don’t wanna talk abt it.
What's your current Habba Song? Lipstick jungle’s theme song – l’amour by Carla Bruni.
Any last words? I am the queen of alllll. :-o

I tag: Gemini - Fastidious babe - suspic.

7 Bootie Shakes!:

rencontrer Pauline said...

nice one bs hurts my eyes gurl

skittles said...

Thanx!

sorry abt that, i'll buy you new ones. :-o

الزين said...

YAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tagged ba3ad

shash5a

HeHeHe

:**

Rimyoleta said...

I like your Major :D
and the Ice thing ..I'm the same :)

J o u j a™ said...

is ur name :

1-LuLu
2-3ando
3-Ghalooi

choose ur name sweets ;p

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

:)

alot of things about u its really nice for us

skittles said...

alzain..
eeee 3shon 3yaaal?! e7na ahl elshash5aaa a9nan :-o

rimyoleta..
Thanx :$

jouja..
I'll leave the guessing for you :-o

shaima'a..
no no la t7awleen! i'm one of a kind :-o