August 4, 2008

Bored...


why is this summer so boring?

I literally have nothing to do. All I do is lie flat on the sofa and watch random Tivo. If i'm not watching TV, i'm either eating, sleeping, or sleeping. The feeling really sucks. Having nothing to do makes me feel useless.

I want school to start. That's how pathetic my situation is.

Any pathetic creatures want to join the eat, zleeb, and die of boredom club?
I shall welcome you with arms wide open. :-o

7 Bootie Shakes!:

Anonymous said...

u wanna kill the boredom?
walk to any WALL and start banging your head on that wall, its painful, but kill boredom in matter of few minutes lol. If I were you I'd play sports or go GYM , Games, Reading, Driving, Writing/Blogging, Photography, Work. Try to keep yourself busy =]

Anonymous said...

i wish if i had one summer week
althhough havin jobs and working is good for me i still want to get bored in summer :'(
plz i dont want college to start :'( i wont sleep i wont ear i'll either studyin or workin

Bliss said...

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

Shather said...

b3dech ma shfte shy :P ana fathyaa men shahar 1 wa lake an tatakhayalee

rubz said...

HAHA
im so effin bored i can eat a whole doritos bag :O
although i have so much work to do and stuff

skittles said...

Mr.Cookie..
I'll definitely consider banging my head on the nearest wall. :-o

Samaher..
Boredom is not fun, believe me. BOREDOM KILLS!

Oreo..
I so need it :'(((

Shather..
allaaaah y3eeenich! you're a hero if u can handle that much boredom 9ra7a! :-o

Roobz..
oh god i so agree with you!! There is a definite link between BOREDOM and FOOD! it's sad :(

Single & Fabulous said...

bootie shakes . . . lol

one of my friends recommended a webstie for me to use whenever i feel bored . . . i didn't really go through it so I can't give you good feedback, but check it out . . . it's www.bored.com, seriously, that's the name . . .