July 6, 2007

WAIT FOR ME!!


Wait For Me..

Is it true?
That my heart is in desperate need of you?
Is it your love , the cure of this venom running through my veins?
How come that is?????
What do they have that I dismissed?
How do they have what we all have given up on?
By eyes that are sharp , or by needs that are told….
Do I have to open up and for my mind to be sang??
How can it be that you don’t notice me?
This is me as lonely as can be!!!
How can one be so lonely though not alone?!!?
Why are you in pain though healed of all wounds?
Is it his warm gaze that you love?
Or his careless ways of hurting you??
Let it be what it shall
If you ever thought of me… love me for me and for my smile
Is it my heart living my dreams ?
Or could it be my “future me” breaking through??
All the highs I want to reach
And all the lows I’ll have to defeat
For that may take me a step closer to where your heart is hung on mine..
Wait….wait for me my shining knight
For I will get there … yes I will

1 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

wait 4 me baby

am on my way

:))

its amazing what you wrote
luv it
and luv u more