July 31, 2007

It Does Exist


Tired… is how I feel
Sick of wondering if true love is real
Done with wishing you are right here
You… who I don’t know
Who I’ve never seen , touched …
Never heard the warmth in your voice
You’re a picture , an almost fading portrait
You lie in my head
beneath dreams…
Behind hopes…
Could it be?
I wonder…
Could it be that you are another luscious dream of which my mind paints ,
To feed the endless hunger of my heart?
A question to an answer that hunts me always
If you are there … somewhere among the crowd
Open up your heart , for what its worth
You might be stabbed…hurt
And you will bleed
And so you’ll lock your door from the hand that holds the cure
But if its just… the life of where we are meant to be
I’ll break that door .. I’ll get through to you
See, when that enchanted moment arrives…
I’ll cherish you like no one can
I’ll blind my eyes .. for you will be the last sight of beauty my heart have touched
I’ll hold you close…I’ll never never ever set you free
So keep it up…your hope for love
For I’ve been told…it does exist!!!

1 Bootie Shakes!:

Anonymous said...

its very true .can u imagine thati feel the same everyone tells me that true love doesnt exist but i cant believe it . i think that for everyone of has a soul mate and all what we have 2 do is 2 look very hard untill we find the one. , the searching journy mite be long and hard and maybe not everybody have the strength to endure till the end but as u know we have to work as hard as possible to get what we want no matter what so sweety i tell that it does exist and maybe sometime i will find it >>>hehehe
ur dear friend >>looloo KSA