July 21, 2007

I'll Never Break You...


I’ll never break you!

Sitting here with absolutely nothing to do
Just freezing there in a stroked pose, I am obliged to commit to
Not being able to communicate with those who wow at the site of me
Not being able to return the compliments, which are being cast upon me
The gazes full of envious vibes, yet amazed expressions
They look at us wishing they could be so shiny, adored, and bright on the surface
But what that all have seemed to pass by without attention
We are empty…completely hallow, that is what we feel
Simply made of what your hands create
Crystal!!
.....
I thought I heard a noise
A fading voice as I passed by
Feeling I was so lonely
Feeling abandoned by emotions
As I focused on a window pane
My sight caught a little ballerina
A little shiny and so bright ballerina
With a surface I simply immediately adored
As I stood, there in dead silence
For a shred of a lovely moment there
I wondered to my self
What if I could be a crystal ballerina??
Would every one love me and would want to buy me?
To keep me safely through all of the years to come??
To cherish me so…
To make a promise not to ever have me broken...
“Sweetie…”
“Sweetie ... lets go home.”
I saw a recognizable face... a face I loved
And will never want to fade by tears and sadness yet to come...
I smiled. My heart smiled.
I was happy. Sure.
I will never be broken... not with you drying my tears whenever they appear.
You are the safety my heart seeks..
The love I will always need.
You are the one I will never break.
I love you Ma Mere,
I will always do..

1 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

يا احلى حلو
يا كل الحلا

يابنية محد يدري عنج
لازم تعلنين وجودج وبقوة

دخلى على البلوجات وعلقي
خلى الناس تعرفج وتدور عليج
تقرا لج
ويعرفون اهم شنو خسروا يوم ما عرفوج

كل هالموهبة
ودافنتها بالعدم

اخذي نصيحتي يا بنية
حرام محد يقرا لج
حراااااااااااام