June 26, 2007

My All is You


My all is you
Remember the day when we stood under the rain…
Remember the drops of hope, which vanished all our pain...
Like innocent little kids we rand and slid into a pond of joy...
Like Romeo & Juliet, we hid beneath a tree...
Your sight crawling slowly into my eyes...
Then. Only then did you own my all...
I heard a whisper rising from the shadows...
And my heart became like one true fray...
I looked away and back again...
Where did you go? I searched my soul
Where did you hide? I asked my all
The rain that fell... now is my tear
Burning through eyes full of fear...
I felt your warmth, I felt your love.
I breathed your scent into my heart...
A sudden light... like no such light
Appeared before my awaken eyes
And there you are... smiling so bright
“I thought you’re gone…..” I whispered then.
“How can I leave when my all is here…” his pensive eyes saw straight through me.
“I’m here right now and always will be
The box of where your all tend to be
And the life of where my all is you…”
Whoever said no reason love will need...
When loving your all... is a mission to my soul.
A story of which my heart sew... a story that says loving you IS to love your all…

2 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

OH MY GOD

Beyond beautiful
Its HOT HOT HOT

You’ve done it this time girl

:)

skittles said...

nya7a7a7a7a7a