June 4, 2007

i love you...



May my wings help me fly
Through the walls in the sky
Reaching out with both hands
Grapping hard with my claws
To the future my heart craves..
Screaming out loud to this place
To this journey, we call life
Trying hard to get the praise
That I have fought for with my shouts
With the echo’s of your name
Missing you has not been so as hard as it seems
Though keeping up with this world without the smile of your eyes
It’s a thought that keeps on slipping from the palms of my strength
I love you…
In simple words, my heart whispers to your own
I love you now, I loved you then, and thus always I will do
Now here I am with my eyes
Gazing out through the dark
Hoping that a glimpse of you
Will appear from between
A star that shines, oh so bright
And a moon that blinds with its light
I deeply hope you are so well
Like an angel from heaven fell
That’s what you are
It’s what you mean
To all of us
Our shooting star
Good night to you my velvet heart
Good night my flair
So along my love…

4 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

حبيبتي
يا كل العمر
يا عشب أخضر غطى على السهل وعمر
يا حبة مطر
يا بدر السهر
يا كل العيون
يا عود مبخر
عورتي قلبي بكلامج
بس مع هذا عبرتي عن اللي في بالي احسن منى
الله يحفظج

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

آآه على هذا الوصف

كم كلماتك معبره تجتاحنا وتدخل الى اعماقنا

وبالنهايه امنية جميله لقلبك المخملي


حروفك جميله فعلا

Mia said...

Wonderful simply wonderful.

skittles said...

mia: thaaaanx :***