June 17, 2007

Believe...


Believe…
My hand in yours
Your eyes on mine
Our lips are sealed
For what lies behind…
My thoughts in the air
Embracing your own
Hearing your voice, your words fall upon my ear
Those silly little things keep me on believing
There is always a chance, there’s always a choice…
For what I have felt is what I intended to feel
The key lies beneath my thoughts
The door to my heart opened up wide
It opened up for that is what I chose…
Yes, that’s who I am
A girl with a heart where freedom beats
A woman with a cage where passion seeps
Time after time
What we once had is to be gone
For you will find the core of you in someone’s arms
I give you now what you deserve for being you
I hold no blame upon what you’ll have to do
I see no choice, I see no chance..
Believe me love
It’s for the best, to give a rest…
For my heart can’t bear for you to hurt
Though for what its worth…
…..I loved you once…..
And this spot in here is always yours
The spot of where affection grows….
A flying kiss I send to you
Keep it safe, for when you’re blue..
Look at those stars, breathe in your life.
Believe in you, believe in this.
“If every thing is how it should be, then every thing will come.”
Its just a thought , for you to hold
Hold on to it, that’s what I ask
And let it be your guide in life
Love & peace , its how this ends
love
&
Peace
The End….

3 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

heay girl
whats up
tell me the truth
r u in luv :))

Mia said...

This is beautiful! Did you write this?

skittles said...

mia: yaaaa actually i'm surprised i could write this way my self... but yeeep... all mine :))))