March 13, 2010

Never Here


You were there

Close, warm, and there

You gazed right into me

You lavished me

I sensed you

You were there

And then…

You were not

I woke up

My heart cried

My arms felt worthless

My eyes wished blindness

A dream

I woke up and dove into reality

You were a dream

Consciousness spoke to me

Screamed at me

Shook me until I lost every drop of warmth you gave

Naturally

Of course

Your existence could not have been real

My rhetoric knew of it

Denial always won though

I shall never fall back into that hole

That dream… that nightmare

You are not real

Love, you were never here

5 Bootie Shakes!:

Bliss said...

We dream of the things we could never have :)

Texan Teen said...

That was really good, did you write it? (:

skittles said...

[Bliss]
it's not about the never-having part, it's the nonexistence part that sucks. :-o

[TT]
yep, all sexy moi. ;D

Texan after UAE said...

masha'a'Allah! really good!!!!!

skittles said...

I try ;D