March 6, 2010

Dark dark world


The Element of Freedom. That’s the new album of Alicia Keys. Of course, as always, Alicia is a melodic genius. However, that’s not what this post is about. I’ve known for a while now that the world is an inhumane place. How we still thrive and survive is a mystery to me. Each and every day I come to meet people that are not. Creatures that feed out of other’s weaknesses. Creatures that believe survival to be the stumping and smashing of pure and giving spirits. It’s a misfortune to see my society come to that. This is what life has degenerated to. People shred values and moralities. Children come to face the fact that it is not equality that we live by, but it is who’s better than who. Does that mean that we have to mutilate into unrecognizable breathing beings? I’ll leave that for time to answer.

On a much lighter note, I’m chicken poop. Yes, I am. A mosquito managed to drive me out of my room, after sucking the blood out of my eye that is. A mosquito’s buzz very close to my very ear woke me up and made me carry my pillow to my sista’s room. *sigh* Now can you blame me when I say it is a dark dark world we live in?

6 Bootie Shakes!:

Texan after UAE said...

I like her!

Candy said...

I love ur randomenia posts ..
I demand another one,even if its impossible though -_-"

Smart CoOKie said...

And it's getting darker and darker every day =[

Standy said...

loool..
First of all, i loved the picture..

lool.. i still cant get over that a mosquito made you leave your own room looool

Texan Teen said...

LOL @ the mosquito. Those things annoy the crud out of me, I got a few bites on my legs the other night.

and yeah, it's pretty sad to what the world has come to. even harder to believe it.

skittles said...

[Texan in UAE]
yeah, she's amazing!

[Candy]
LOL I love random stuff! I promise you another one, not sure when though hahaha

[Smart Cookie]
yes, it is. Lets rebel and kill the darkness with our glorious sexy light. woohoo

[Standy]
LOL!!! mosquitoes are monsters! they really are! stop enjoying this ;(

[Texan Teen]
I know wut you mean! they suck! ;@

*sigh* if only aliens existed. I wud so migrate to their sparkly planet and eat loads of gooey mushy delicious stuff. haha