February 7, 2010

Hot can be creepy.


Unplanned and spontaneous events totally trump planned and routines, don’t you think?

Speaking of spontaneous, how creepy is spontaneous combustion in humans?! I mean, I’m all about hotness but exploding into flames without an actual external cause is just gruesome!

13 Bootie Shakes!:

rencontrer Pauline said...

I don't get it :( im dumb :Pp

skittles said...

you're not dump, you're just overwhelmed with my sexiness. haha!

الزين said...

I dont get it either

!!

FUZZYBEAR said...

Expecting many roses tomorrow?

skittles said...

[Z]
It's as simple as this: surprises are more exhilarating than routines!

[FUZZYBEAR]
oh definitely! loads and loads :-o

ren_crow said...

This post about spontaneous combustion is kind of spontaneous.

skittles said...

That, my friend, is because I like sexy, and spontaneous is definitely sexaaay. woohoo!

Mone said...

lol wts wrong :s bs i liked the pic ;p

Texan Teen said...

LOL so random... spontaneous combustion scares me *unsure face*

skittles said...

[Mone]
Nothing's wrong, just old random moi! ;D

[Texan Teen]
yeah! i'm telling you! fire is hot but that is just not right. :-o

Texan after UAE said...

I was always boggled by this,"spontaneous combustion," kinda thing. I've known about this, since I was a teen. Subhana'Allah may Allah keep us safe ameen...

rencontrer Pauline said...

LoooL 7lwa mnch:p

skittles said...

haha, i have my ways