January 30, 2010

ppl

BOO! hahaha



It’s funny how some people think they are better than others. How they genuinely believe that they always know best. That because they are highly religious, they are unquestionably well behaved. It’s hilarious when they do one tiny thing to help someone and embrace the praise and gratitude with such gloating attitudes. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect, hell; I know I’m definitely not. However, even when you “think” that you’re a good person, you do not have the right to criticize and blame others to prove your so-called “grace”. AND FOR GOD’s SAKE, stop your poisoning hypocrisy from nauseating the crowds around you!

That being said, my most gorgeous self apologizes for being such a lazy careless blogger. I most definitely missed you, sexy bloggers!

10 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

heay sexy

missed u

big time

:***

Charmbracelet said...

Hatha isamooona tifilsif !!! I have to see people like that everyday! =(
Yea ur not a good blogger !=(
I'm too much sad mnich =*
-N~

Bliss said...

*COUGH*
This place is so old!!!
My god Skittles, we missed you so much <3

When it comes to the kind of people you just mentioned, i'm definitely sure that they have some issues and try to cover them up by showing how perfect they are. Totally makes sense.

skittles said...

[Z]
hahaha I had to take time off and work my magic!

[Nouniiie]
I can't stand that kind of ppl!

LOL, I know you're sad but you know you missed me ;$
hahaha wallah missed you! ;*

[Bliiiiss]
yeah it needs some dusting!!!
eeee it's been a really long time. I deserve a punch if you feel like it ;$ haha ;**

such imbeciles, I swear!

Crystal said...

insecurities ugh .. x

Candy said...

hello0o sexyah,*your offcial word* ;p

waaaaainech missed ya yal ;O
srsly girl come from time to time to say hi am alive!

its one of those topics that hits my on button, am full of sins too. no one hv the right to judge the other except god.

Arabzy said...

OMG!!

I MISS YOOUUUU


Like, MISS YOOUU!!!!

Im such a snooze!

The Lazy bloggers club welcomes you! =)


How are yooouu??

*HUGS*

skittles said...

[Crystal]
I feel ya!

[Caaandy]
Hiiiiiiiiii ;**
umm... hi am alive ;D hahaha

[Rooniiiii]
Roooonz! miss u too duuude!!! *HUGS ROONI BACK*

I'm great, sexy momma!!! how are you doing with all the darkness surrounding us?

Texan after UAE said...

Miss you too! For sure these kinda people have issues! :| that said, I can't stand people like you mentioned. I won't waste a single second on them... *talk to the hand*

skittles said...

Amen to that, sista! woohooo