September 10, 2009

Them... and I


Caught in a place

In mid air

I took the punches, I swallowed the blames

I rolled around as they kicked my existence

They stabbed me with their words

They drowned me with their hatred

They squeezed my heart for the juices of their joy

They kicked my all with forces of their hell

I flew in the air

I felt the pain

I saw the dark

I froze

In mid air

This is the moment

This shall be it

The moment where all pains swim in a pond

The second where all doubts smash on certainty

The instant when you fold in the darkest hole

In mid air

I took the beating

I took it all

I lost my voice

I fell into silence

I crushed into the surface

I did not bleed

They killed me

They left

.

.

.

.

.

They walked away

They left a memories-lavished trace

Step

Step

Steps

They gathered their waters and walked away

I left the floor

I shook to stand

I shivered aggressively

Pain

I felt the knife

Its sharpest teeth rattled my insides

I thrust it out

I never bled

I forgot my sound

A passage

Step

Step

Shadows… them.

They glared and boggled

I gave them their knife

I walked away

21 Bootie Shakes!:

Smart CoOKie said...

I absolutely love it <3

rencontrer Pauline said...

wow beautiful written well done skittles:) so sad btw are them is me:P?

Charmbracelet said...

Dammn girl!
Real nice babe !!=*
-N~

skittles said...

[Dr. Smart Cookie]
I absolutely adore you! ;D

[Anotha Penny]
why thank you penn ;D

and I was trying to keep you anonymous, but you just blew your cover!! :-o

[N~]
Thaaaanx babe! You totally rock ;*

Mone said...

Uv the words :)

الزين said...

ur my strength

ur my reflection

so raise ur head

and woke a way



ur alway sexy babe

even when ur in a bad mood


luv u

:**

female symphony said...

awww i love it <3

Mone said...

Speechless...
Nice words !

skittles said...

[Mone]
Thanx babe ;D

[Z]
I love you, you are my eerything ;*

[Female symphony]
I'm glad ;D

H said...

u rock gurl ;p

luved t walaa ;*

xoxo, H

Candy said...

lovely!!!! U are so talented, i wish i can write like this =:O

Americanising Desi said...

wow
wow
wow
wow

i will just wow away cuz this is so wow!

skittles said...

[H]
I'm glaaad Hanawaaa ;*

[Candy]
I believe that you can if you tried ;D

[Americanising D]
Why, thank youuu! ;$

WarmSunshine said...

ah intense!

i like ur blog header and title :)

skittles said...

It's all about intensity, isn't it?

Thanx ;D

daddies little cuttie said...

speechless <3 i love it

skittles said...

[dlc]
I'm glad! ;D

Bu Thyab said...

A very well-written. Few parts I was confused, but maybe due to my lack of 'thought' and 'imagination'. I really liked the notion of being frozen in mid-air. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!!

skittles said...

really glad u enjoyed it ;D

Bu Thyab said...

check out my poems at my blog: buthyab.blogspot.com

skittles said...

sure thing!