September 3, 2009

I Mourn


I mourn my tree,

A friend,

Her laugh,

Loss,

Faith,

Trust,

Life,

Love,

The rain,

A smile,

Delicacy,

Potency,

Empathy,

Harmony,

Audacity,

Tranquility,

Security,

Responsibility,

Maturity,

Amnesty,

Creativity,

Mentality,

Authenticity,

Altruism,

Vehemence,

Revelation,

Courage,

Wishing well,

Health,

Infinity.

I mourn, I mourn, and yet I mourn endlessly.

Oh mourning, I set you free.

I sigh,

I smile.

12 Bootie Shakes!:

rencontrer Pauline said...

wow Many things u've mourned

Candy said...

mashallah wayed tektebeen 7eeelo =S
since when u started to write like this??

Anonymous said...

love it waiting for the another post;P

Charmbracelet said...

R u okkk?=*
Sawait post 7gch=)
-N<

skittles said...

[Anotha Penny]
*sigh* Life's tough, ma friend.

[Candy]
Thanx babe ;*
I've started writing poetry about 2 years ago and I guess i just got good with time. Practice makes perfect! ;D

[Anony.]
I'm glad! soon inshallah ;D

[Nooooouniiii]
I'm better now, poetry is how I vent. ;***

ooo ylooomoooniii laih a7ibiiiik ;D

Smart CoOKie said...

It's beautiful =]

Mone said...

Luv the words :)

Arabzy said...

Empathy

Harmony

Audacity

Tranquility

Security

Love that part!

i Sigh...

I smile..

Wow!

Wow!!

H said...

=O

hope every thing is going good with yew
xx

skittles said...

[Dr. Smart Cookie]
why thank you ;D

[Mone]
I'm glad ;D

[Roon]
It's great to get a "wow" from a fine poet, babe. ;*

[Simple Girl]
Everything is just fine ;* ;D

His Sweetheart said...

That's a lot to mour my dear! Yet, loved the light at the end of the tunnel :)

skittles said...

I think mourning is much better than bottling things up inside. and at the end, all one can do is breathe and let go ;)