July 21, 2008

Hmm..

Wouldn't it be nice to know what the future has in mind for us?
I always think about it. where will i be 2 years from now? what will i look like 10 from now? :-0 but most importantly, who will i spend the rest of my life with? These questions, and so much more, are kick boxing my brain!

what are your deepest thoughts and Qs of what the future may hold for you?



Another thought that never leaves my mind..

A year has passed and your presence still lingers in my heart

The thought of letting go and moving on with life seems hard to accept

Every sound, every laugh, every figure reminds me of bits and pieces of what you were

You had greatness, grace, and glow

I miss you.. We miss you.. And we all know

You are one of a kind

our blazing moon you’ll always stay :*




16 Bootie Shakes!:

Big Pearls said...

beautiful post with beautiful pictures:)

skittles said...

Thanx! ;D

Disturbed Stranger said...

Hmmm.. I guess I just wonder if I'm gonna be around when flying cars and "cookie trees" are invented :)

skittles said...

i soooo want to be around when "cookie trees" are invented! life would be deliciously perfect! :-o

الزين said...

My eyes full of tears

I miss her 2

and its killing me

this is god wish

my her soul be in rest and peace

luv u hon.

Ms Loala said...

I always ask my question who will i spend the rest of my life with? and will i die young or old?

It's really stressful!

Shather said...

this is touchyyyyy in someways

:~~~~~\


same questions r banging on the doors of my mind .. bs no answers till this moment:P

skittles said...

alzain..
:*

ms.loala..
it is severely stressful indeed!

shather..
i hate that we cant get the answers we seek the most! :-o

Bliss said...

3indy fikra of how i want my life to be like and how i'm expecting it to be.
but the question here is..
is it really gonna come true?!

:'(

skittles said...

That's the thing.. even if we know what we want, we have no idea how life's gonna turn out.

i guess we should just keep on dreaming. after all, el a7lam eb balaaash! :-o

J o u j a™ said...

who will i spend the rest of my life with?

that what freaks me the most
im really scared of it .....

skittles said...

I know what you mean.. it's frustrating not knowing for sure.

Anonymous said...

nice post :)
i wish u the best

skittles said...

samaher..
Thank you ;)

Charmbracelet said...

I would love to know where I will be in two years!!!!
-noonie

skittles said...

noonie..
ahhh you have no idea how much i'd love to know that myself.