July 1, 2008

Summer Course


Summer course is consuming my brain, my energy, and its dragging out my sex appeal. I shouldn't complain that much, 'cause our summer course lasts for about three weeks, four at the most. Some of my friends, whose summer course lasts for abt two months, get really angry when i whine and whine and talk abt how tired i am, and how much the course is stressing me out. i mean, i know its only for three weeks and they go by really fast, but still. the sun just sucks all the energy out of me and the heat is AHHHH!

bs 5la9, me shut up and stop complaining. after all, i only have abt a week left. :$

Pending Assignments:
- secondary sources essay.
- primary sources essay.
- First draft of the research paper.
- second draft.
- Third and final draft.
Don't ask.. ugh!

6 Bootie Shakes!:

Bliss said...

Allah ywafgik! =D

Anonymous said...

I wishhhhh our summer courses were 3 or 4 weeks :| e7na 3 months or something!
Good luck :D

الزين said...

u're still "TEXY" dont worry

in fact ur the most TEXY girl have ever seen

;-)

luv u TOT

skittles said...

Oreo..
Ajma3eeeeen ;D

Pinkish..
Allah y3eeenkom 9ra7a!
ThanX ;)))

Al.Zain..
i know i know, me sooo "Texy"!
luv you too ;*

skittles said...

big pearls..
Thank you!

Charmbracelet said...

the sun makes me sleepy!!
goodluck babe on ur summer course ;p I'm so bored chan zain I had a summer course ;P I'm soo borred
-noonie