May 28, 2008

My Kniiiiight


since i haven't posted anything in a while, i was thinking why not a sexy poem?! :-o enjoooy mes amis!


My Knight

As each raindrop hit the ground

I look for you all over around

I found you walking in the crowd

So lost in thoughts, not making a sound

I caught your eye and gave you a smile

For you have made my life

Of all these girls laughing aloud, dying to hear you say “hi”

You came to me, smiled at me, held my hand, and flew me away

Up high through the sky we flew all night

Up on that white cloud we talked we laughed

I sang you a song that my heart wrote

I spoke my mind and every silly thought

For you make my days

As we lay down talking to the moon

You at seas and I’m by the stars

I sent you a secret with the night breeze

It told you I love you, you and only you

Come here my love… oh let it be soon

A flying kiss came and said I’m yours my love, and you are mine

The sky smiled and whispered hold on to what you’ve found

You make my moon, my stars, my sun

My sky does not stand without you in my world

Don’t ever go and leave me in the dark

My heart is in you hands

Keep it safe until the day we finally meet

Until I scream it aloud, I love you my knight

16 Bootie Shakes!:

Big Pearls said...

sweet and touching:)

ren_crow said...

Speaking of knights here he is now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Tiuls1X38

Bliss said...

Awwwwww!
It was very cute :)
I loved it!

Charmbracelet said...

aaaw...sweeet;)
-noonie

skittles said...

Big pearls..
Merci ;)))

Ren_Cow..
ok, the car is awesome, but David Hasselhoff! DAVID HASSELHOFF! WHY?! WHYYY?

oreo..
:$ Thanx, glad you did.

noonie..
yes, yes, sweetness tga6ir mini a9lan :$ :$ hehehe

Euphoria said...

Awww! 7abbaaait ;)

skittles said...

euphoria..
i'm glad you 7bbaityyy ;))))))

Rawr said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! =)

الزين said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skittles said...

rawr..
ThaaaanxX ;DDD

No3iK said...

that was so sweet!

loved the part where he holds ur sky!

so true :)

k town said...

niiice
ur very gifted mashalla, i write things myself i mite post it later on if im satisfied with a nice one:)

skittles said...

No3ik..
I'm glad you liked ;DD

HQ..
so gossip girl brought to life, huh?
i cant wait to see your poems, if ur as good as gossip girl then i'm sure they'll be awesomely sexy. hehehe :-O

PaLoMiNo said...

cute:) thanks!

BlackCherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skittles said...

palomino..
Thank you! ;D