May 25, 2008

I'm Alive! :-o



I am still alive!!!

Last time I checked, I could still breathe. :-o

I know I’ve been away from the Blogging world for a while now.. Its not that I’m dead as I mentioned earlier, I am very much alive. I just got caught up with life I guess. Man, college is a psychopath soul-sucking vamp!

For those of you who missed me, I thank you for making me feel special in this very horrible cruel brutal wooorld. And you, yes you who have not wondered where skittles the seximento has been, I shall forgive you. For you are only human and you fault as life smacks you around. I also know that deep deep deeeeeeeep down inside you miss me like hell. In fact I admire your supremacy of endurance.

P.S. Shaima’a I AM HERE! ALIIIIIVE AND BREATHING. :-o I miss you too, hehehe. ;D

Peace!

9 Bootie Shakes!:

Big Pearls said...

very nice picture in your header..and I am glad u are alive!

skittles said...

big pearls..
I love Audry Hepburn!
and thanx!! Finally someone caaaaares! :-o hehehe

Rawr said...

Good to know!!
I love how you described college as a soul sucking vamp!
HEAR, HEAR!!!
hehe!

BTW! Loving the new pic up there! Good stuff!

Bliss said...

YEY! Finally you're back =D

I luuuuuv audrey hepburn!!
She's so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Marra 7lwa el pic :)

Anonymous said...

hey !! , i really missed you , i checked your blog from time to time .. i wanted to comment to ask where are you but i didn't want to sound so pushy lol .. i hope everything is fine with you , the college and everything : )

skittles said...

Oreo..
Yes! Yes! I am back!
Audry tyanin i knooow :-o i'm glad u liked el pic.

Gemini..
Thats soooo very very extra ultra sweeet :-o
I'm fine, college is fine, just a lot of stuff to do, u'know?

but hey, i will survive.. i will surviiiiive :O
ok i'll stop now.

Enchanted said...

its good that your alive coz who u are makes a difference! ;) LOL just felt like saying that but its true! ;) eeheh

Euphoria said...

Welcome back! :D

skittles said...

noonie..
ya enty ya miss optimistic :o
but thanx, that makes me feel extra special :o

euphoria..
thaaaanx, its good to be back :DDD