October 5, 2009

I protest and wonder


Lately I’ve noticed that the percentage of gay people in Kuwait has increased, and I mean really increased. I heard stories about gay people that keep their gayness a secret out of respect to the society. Not to forget, out of shame and respect to religion. But I guess they just don’t care anymore. Don’t get me wrong, people, I’m not a narrow minded girl. In fact, I am as open minded as a sexy Kuwaiti girl could get. However, there’s a fine line between open mindness and complete disregard to religion. No matter how outgoing I am, the red lines are always there. Religion is always kept in mind. If I saw a gay dude with boobs, my guts hop on a roller coaster. I mean sure, my besties and I have this deal of going all lesbo and stuff when we’re all 40 and single, but that’s just our messed up sense of humor. Ignoring the fact that it is repulsive and disgusting, it is bluntly and crucially 7aram. Yes, ladies and gents, I said it. 7aram.

So after spilling out my religious waters, I have this nagging question. My sexy people, do you think gayness is an outcome of psychological freakishness or messed up genes? Hmm..

19 Bootie Shakes!:

Charmbracelet said...

Anna wa7da mali sh'3l fehum..kaifhum!=p
Mu sh'3li=p
-N~

skittles said...

haha ta3jibeeni 9ara7a!

bs ana 9ara7a enfijart when i saw an actual guy with tiny boobs bil jam3a! ;p

الزين said...

where the HELL is my SALAD

:@

Candy said...

i get what u mean, its not about being open-minded, am a way too open-minded but three people i can't stand: cheaters,lesbians and gays.

(when i saw an actual guy with tiny boobs bil jam3a! ;p)
LOOOL,that's freaky =p what? do they do breast plants lol

Mone said...

its not only in k8 the percentage increased i think everywhere !! shaklha mo'6a o n7n a5er mn y3lam :s

anyways as u saidawalan o a5eran ITS 7ARAAAAAAAAM !! thats it

maybe ykon there is problems fel genat bas surely Drs can deal with this,, sho ngol bas !

gellat 3agel o deeeen!!

skittles said...

Exactly my point!

Charmbracelet said...

Lol..I know it's gross..=\

Agoulich listen to Jason mraz-a beautiful mess!

I just wanted to tell someone how good this song is=p
-N~

skittles said...

LOL well i'm at uni nmow, bs awal ma arid asma3ha! let's see thoqich shlon 9ayir ;P

Troublemaker said...

i dont care what they do...its there life, they could all fuck each other i could careless as long as there not thinkin im one of there friends i wouldnt mess there face up :P its there life and there gona go to hell if god said they would...but still i think some of them are sick in the mind,, ya3ni its just the way there mind works there not happy with there selfs soo they change they feel more comfortable with bein who ever they wana be.. but the kind that goes both ways are really fucked in the mind ( please excuse my french :P ) yu kno what i mean ?? iight take care o love yo blog btw

skittles said...

haha you french is excused! ;P

it's true, if they're keeping their business to themselves, then okay. the hell with them!
but they really do repulse me ;S

rencontrer Pauline said...

You'll never know why they become like this... maybe from being physical abused or genes or else...

Anonymous said...

in kuwait it surely majorly is a result of not being able to interact with the opposite sex without being punished in some sordid way.
i mean come on, in kuwait i see sooo many young boys holding hands and noone flinches even if it is initially just a "friendship" thing.
but god forbid if a girl and a boy are holding hands in the mall (any age for that matter)

you do the math!

Anonymous said...

I would not say anyone is open minded if they are repulsed by gays/ lesbians.
That is just so yesterday. It has always been there and always will exist and moreso in areas where "normal" male/female relationships are shunned upon unless you are actually already married to the person you just sorta met!!!
People need to lighten up and parents need to mix up their kids friends from a young age just so they at least do get to see the opposite sex as something "normal" as well.
Being gay is not a disease and kuwait for one should open up their eyes and see just HOW MANY gay people wonder around town (let's not even mention how many lesbians)
Some of the most prominent Kuwait figures (not to mention any names) are gay but yet still married and have kids.. now THAT repulses me!
Poor wife and kids :(

skittles said...

[AP]
I don't know why they became who they are, which is why I'm wondering.
does physical abuse flames a gay spark that's already there, or does it mess a person up to the extent that they change into something "different"?

[Anonymous #1]
so is it a psychological error that pushes them to be they way they are? just because i dont know how to deal with the opposite sex, i instantly choose to go gay?

as if for the holding hands issue, that's just culture and religion.

[Anonymous #2]
I would not say anyone is open minded if they refuse to respect other opinions. You are free to disagree, but I do believe that open mindness has limits, and mine are religious.

and trust me, I knooow wut you mean! I really do believe that parents have major roles in how their children evolve. there are just so many reasons behind this.. reasons beyond my thinking. which is why I protested and wondered. :)

Immaturely Mature said...

true that

skittles said...

indeed.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]windows xp upgrade, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]faculty discount software[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] software sales agents adobe software student
adobe photoshop cs3 extended free full download [url=http://firgonbares.net/]filemaker pro exits[/url] office 2003 serial
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]office hours software[/url] free adobe creative suite 4 design standard
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]fix office 2003 oga update[/url] filemaker pro database template donations
autocad tutorials [url=http://firgonbares.net/]ms office 2008 software[/b]

Texan Teen said...

hahaha i love the way you write! keep it cominggggg

skittles said...

LOL! you got it!