October 3, 2009

Howdy


Howdy y’all!

As most of you know, school is back! Yay! It’s not a bad thing if you really think about it. It’s just another poop on top of the drama shit sack our lives have given us. My first week was great, actually. I went to Uni, walked through the catwalk of a hallway, said hi to friends, and spent the rest of the week with my very besties.

How was your first days, sexy ppl who went to school instead of watching shows.. and and eating junk .. and not schooling? Haha

No really, how was your first week, sassy ones?

5 Bootie Shakes!:

Smart CoOKie said...

I just got back from the hospital & it was a good day, cuz we didn't take any lectures yay. :P

Standy said...

i am working so i dont really think i can answer you Q =p

Candy said...

ahhh school just started 3endkum
good =D enjoyyy
ne7en mn zeman since shahar 9 -.-

Bliss said...

I'll answer your question tomorrow, we'll see how great it will be :)
Wish me luck!

skittles said...

[Smart Cookie]
That's good to know. we had lectures from day one ;'(

[Standy]
Lucky you ;D

[Candy]
Thanx babe ;* and poor Candy ;D

[B]
So how was your first day? ;D