October 23, 2008

updates


Never let anything squish your hopes. Never let anyone make you feel less than you deserve. Even if you suck at math and can't get a decent grade on your HW! Even if your social life is kind of a mess at the moment. Even if you don't feel beautiful for some undefined stupid reason. Don't be pushed to your bearing limits. Everything will be better someday, somehow, somewhere, and hopefully, with someone speciaaaaaale! :-o

Okay, I'm done being Miss spirituality here. Back to me old self. Here are some updates..


-I suck at math! i SUCK at math! and i haaate that i suck at MATH!
-My social life is beyond a mess. Dealing with family is not as easy as it looks!
-My photoshop skills are shitty! is there another word for shitty? crappy?! poopy?!!! The thing is i have to work on them for my graphic design class. I like photoshopin, but not when you're graded on it!
-And finally, I have a "Halloween" party next week, and i've decided to show up as a vampire. I've always been a fan of vampires, but Edward has his own effect on me. :$

Peace out!!!

18 Bootie Shakes!:

Bliss said...

- i suck at math more than you do hun ;)
- families y5arboon EVERYTHING!! if one day you're happy and planning for something LAZIM yjoon and mess everything up!!
- i dunno how to use photoshop. i'm sure you can find an easy way to learn it on wikihow :)
- vampire! ooooh now that's hot!!

Charmbracelet said...

mm I suck a math too..! =|
I have a Halloween party too..still don't know what am gna look like though..=p I was thinking slutty teacher or a bussiness woman=p lol
I wish I could be good at photoshop -N~

Big Pearls said...

Enjoy the party:)

Math is really important!

Ahmed© said...

a not so interesting post, but im sure that u will enlighten us with a better one :)



ps: i still cant see how people find math hard :S

skittles said...

Hana..
esta'3ferallah! its not that they y5arboon anything, they're just too much to handle :-o

oh yeah, meet the sexy vamp ;D

N..
i say do the business woman, oo libsai sexy glasses and all that! :-o

BigPearls..
I will! ;D
oo math is wai3 :$

A7MED..
IF IT WASN'T "SO INTERESTING" TO YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED YOU "OH SO PRECIOUS" TIME READING IT.

PS: ONLY GEEKS FIND MATH EASY :)

skittles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skittles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Math does suck! big time!! but it really depends on the teacher. If you have an awesome math teacher, you are set for the school year. If you don't, find an awesome math student who can set you for the school year =]

synonyms of shitty: smelly, stinky, lousy, rotten, dirty; need i go on? :D

Nice! Vampire I like that :D always a classic

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen !! :D

Broken Wing

skittles said...

Broken Wing..
well the teacher kinda suck.. i'll definitely find a student to help.

LOL! sexy synonyms, i must say!!! ;D

YEAH! i'm all abt vampires! :-o

Ahmed said...

lool u r not the only one. I suck in math too and I don't know how to use Photoshop. I really think Paint is better than Photoshop cause it shows ur talent or not .. ;p just ask me to show u my lovely paint gallery. you'd agree with me. ;p Happy Halloween hehe enjoy ur time..ugh I need to take a shower :O i smell stinky .. A7mad If I were u and I didn't like something I won't be here and puttin some comment ! it's better not to comment :O CAUSE IT CAUSES A HEART ATTACK ! omg silly me how should I speak like that. anyho anybo i'm off. take care ! adios

--MR.COOKIE !!

الزين said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skittles said...

Mr.Cookie..
eww! you really do stink!!! Go give ahmed a nice loooong hug! ;D


Alzain..
ee sexy vampires too! hehehe!
Luv you too walla ;***

Anonymous said...

Oh God i haaaaate Math more than anythin else

Vampire !! it would be fantastic

skittles said...

efff i knoooow! math is a psychological conspiracy to torment innocents minds :-o

GO SEXY VAMPS! WOOHOO!

ren_crow said...

lol im glad im good at photoshop

eshda3wa said...

no one sux at math more than me!!

and the first part of ur post
easier said than done

Charmbracelet said...

intaaay wainich?=O
-N~

skittles said...

Ren..
one day i'll get better at it.. when that day comes, I wont stop gloating!! ;D

shda3wa..
ahh.. true.

Noonie..
kaniiiiii :$