December 5, 2007

Miss You



Wind is blowing..

Sky is gray…

On a cliff I stand..

One step ahead I walk

Raging sea..

Cracked black rocks…

Rain is falling..

Heavy rain..

I breathe in the cold..

Feel it in my heart

One more step and I shall fall..

Wind is singing..

I stretch my hand..

Reaching for what is not there…

Close my eyes..

I close my eyes…

I sea you now..

I keep them closed…

Forever closed…

I’m falling now..

I miss you…

8 Bootie Shakes!:

الزين said...

U Miss me Haaaa

i know

i miss u 2 baby

:)))

:*

skittles said...

Yeah I miss you...
KEEP DREAMIN @@
7e7e7e

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

really nice word

closed know

skittles said...

Thank you shaima'a ;)))

Bliss said...

i was thinking of someone while reading it :(

nice words

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. I'll come back here more often, that's for sure. ;)

Taqo said...

(I love those songs on your flash player!)

skittles said...

OreoChick..
i wish u luck with whoever u were thinkin of :)))

CECE..
i'm really glaaaaad u liked it... oO ur sooo welcomes to come back anytime u like ;***

Taqo...
ThanxX ;D